- The Renault Duster remains one of the most popular SUVs within its segment. Since the introduction of the 1st-generation of the Duster model in 2013, over 21,000 vehicles have been sold in South Africa – and more than 2 million units have been sold worldwide.
- With a ground clearance of 210mm, the Duster is more than capable of conquering any terrain with absolute ease.
- This formidable vehicle is not only built for adventure but is really practical too with a super-spacious 478 litre boot.
- Driving pleasure is guaranteed in the Renault Duster, with a handsfree card with an auto-lock facility, and a convenient START-STOP button to get the vehicle on the move (Model dependent)
- The Duster is aesthetically pleasing, with its strong, powerful lines enhanced by 16” or 17” Alloy wheels with signature C-shaped daytime running lights.
- Geared to harness the spirit of adventure, this real SUV boasts features such as Hill Start Assist and Hill Descent Control, and an innovative 4x4 monitor to help assess the pitch and roll angles of this SUV at any given time.Other remarkable features include MediaNAV, a reverse camera, blind spot warning, park distance control and climate control.
- The 4 x 4 derivative elevates the Duster range offering 4 x 4 capabilities of the highest level, whilst the newly launched Duster TechRoad model presents an innovative proposition.
- Safety is paramount in the Renault Duster, which is equipped with up to 6 airbags, EBA, Electronic Stability Control and ABS brakes.
- Not only is the Duster powerful and capable, but it’s really economical too, with 3 engine options available – 1.6L 16V & 2 versions of the incredible 1.5 dCi turbo diesel engine.
- With a 50L petrol tank and incredible fuel consumption from only 4.8L/ 100km, the Duster is designed to take on the open road frugally.
- Peace of mind is part of the package with the Duster with a standard 3-Year/ 45,000km Service Plan and a 5-Year/ 150,000km Warranty.
- The Renault Duster 1.5 dCi EDC 4x2 TechRoad won its category
(Diesel Turbo 1300cc – 2000cc) in the 2019 WesBank Fuel Economy Tour.
RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICING
- New Duster 1.6 Expression 4x2 R289,900
- New Duster 1.5 dCi TechRoad 4x2 R327,900
- New Duster 1.5 dCi TechRoad EDC 4x2 R361,900
- New Duster 1.5 dCi Dynamique 4x4 R361,900
- New Duster 1.5 dCi Prestige EDC 4x2 R374,900